Daiwa’s Silvercast-A reels feature rigid construction, plus three ball bearings for smooth operation. Spincast anglers will also appreciate the Soft Touch handle knob for increased cranking comfort and a more secure grip.
- Hardbodyz™ Rigid Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Three ball bearings
- Rotating, Titanium Nitrided line pickup turns with the line for less wear, easier casting
- Oversized line aperture for optimum performance
- Smooth disc drag with dial adjustment
- Soft Touch handle knob
- Pre-wound with premium line
OVERSIZED LINE APERTURE
For maximum casting performance.
TITANIUM NITRIDED LINE PICKUP
Turns with the line for less wear and easier winding.
FW / SW
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per
(Lb. Test / Yards)
|SC80A||ML / –||3BB||4.3:1||21.8″||8.8||MONO: 8/75||–|
|SC100A||M / –||3BB||4.3:1||24.9″||9.2||MONO: 10/80||–|
|SC120A||MH / –||3BB||4.3:1||25.9″||10.1||MONO: 12/100||–|
|SC170A||H / –||3BB||4.3:1||29.4″||14.1||MONO: 17/80||–|
CRBB = Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearing, BB = Stainless Steel Ball Bearing, RB Roller Bearing
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 3.25 in|