Combining the balance of a spinning reel with the casting ease of a spincast, these upgraded versions of Daiwa’s classic Underspin reels work great with spinning, fly or noodle rods, even crappie poles. Soft Touch grips make cranking easy under all conditions.
- Smooth ball bearing drive
- Hardbodyz™ Rigid Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Rugged metal gearing
- Rotating, Titanium Nitrided line pickup turns with the line for less wear, easier casting
- Oversized line aperture for casting performance
- Smooth drag with easy rear adjustment (front drag on 40 size)
- Soft Touch handle knob
- Converts quickly to right or left hand retrieve
- Pre-wound with premium line
OVERSIZED LINE APERTURE
For maximum casting performance.
TITANIUM NITRIDED LINE PICKUP
Turns with the line for less wear and easier winding.
FW / SW
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per
(Lb. Test / Yards)
|US40XD-CP||UL / –||1BB||4.1:1||16.1″||5.5||MONO: 4/85||–|
|US80XD-CP||ML / –||1BB||4.3:1||21.8″||9.2||MONO: 8/75||–|
|US120XD-CP||ML / –||1BB||4.3:1||25.9″||10.8||MONO: 12/100||–|
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 4.50 in|